Download the registration pdf.
View the Event Policies & Terms.
Registration Types and Rates
|Virtual Registrant - Optica Member, Committee Optica Member, Emeritus Member, Optica Student Member (Full-Time)
[View details on what you can access.]
|Virtual Registrant - Non-member, Committee Non-member, Student Non-member (Full-Time)
[View details on what you can access.]
|*Presenter/Publishing Fee - Optica Member/Non-member (per paper/presentation) This fee is still applicable whether the presenter wishes to publish their paper or not.
Events + Exhibits Pass
Free access to select meeting content including Plenary Session, Visionary Talks, Special Events and Virtual Science & Industry Showcase. Please note: Presenters are not eligible for this free registration access pass.
IMPORTANT! Speaker Registration:
*Contributed speakers must register as a Virtual Registrant PLUS pay a presenter/publishing fee for each presented paper. For example, an Optica Member presenting two papers will pay a total of USD 400, which includes the USD 200 registration fee and the USD 200 presenter/publishing fees for two papers. The USD 100 fee is assessed on all accepted contributed submissions, on a per-contributed talk basis. This fee is still applicable whether the presenter wishes to publish their paper or not.
All speakers must be registered by 23:59 EDT (UTC-04:00) Friday, 22 October 2021.
Virtual Registrants receive full access to two conferences: Frontiers in Optics + Laser Science and Quantum Information and Measurement VI (QIM), including:
- Live, online participation in all virtual technical sessions (including joint plenary sessions and joint poster sessions) and special events
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions (published within 24 hours of presentation and for a minimum of 60 days after the meeting concludes)
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the ePoster Gallery
- Product information from and interaction with exhibitors in the Virtual Science & Industry Showcase
- Real-time networking with speakers, exhibitors and attendees using chat features embedded throughout the conference website
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the conference concludes.)
- Perpetual (permanent) access to papers and video recordings on the Optica Publishing Group platform. Note: Technical Session videos are edited and captioned and will be published in 2022.
Events + Exhibits Pass registrants receive free access to select meeting content including Special Events, Plenary Session, Visionary Talks and Virtual Science & Industry Showcase.
Payment and Refund Information
Checks and Money Orders All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to Optica. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify Optica of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration A USD 75 service charge will be assessed for processing refunds. A letter requesting the refund should state the registrant's name and the amount of payment and should be faxed to +1 202.416.6140 or submitted online to Optica Customer Service. Requests for refunds that are received by Monday, 18 October 2021 will be honored. All refund requests must be made in writing.
Note that the Postdeadline Papers notifications typically occur after the refund cut-off date. Keep this in mind when registering.
NO REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER MONDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2021. Please contact Optica Customer Service online or +1 202.416.1907 with questions regarding registration.
Emerging Economies Discounted Registration
Individuals from World-Bank identified low-income and lower-middle income economies will be able to attend at a deeply discounted rate provided upon request. Verification of residence may be required. Please direct inquiries to Kim Joyce at email@example.com.